Camp at Clay Monet
- We will follow all state and regional laws and COVID – 19 guidelines.
- We anticipate being in phase 3 for the month of June and hopefully phase 4 for mid June and the rest of the summer, which means we need to limit numbers of camp to groups of 10 or less per room to start with in June.
- Space is limited to up to 8 campers in each of our two studios, plus 4 campers in our private smaller party room for a total of up to 20 campers.
- We offer full and half day options.
- Each day will be new projects, themed, and fun extras plus snack and a more.
- Don’t like our theme on a given day? Choose the Free Style Camp option and your camper paints $25 per half day in pottery of their choice + joins the ‘theme day’ campers for the craft/games/snacks.
- All camps are prepaid and preregistered.
- No refunds for ANY REASON are allowed for THEMED CAMPS as your camp themed project supplies have been pre-ordered. You may change to another day or take it to go. $5 refund (cost of tools) occurs when you attend onsite. Off site will take place via ZOOM if you like.
- Supplies are pre-ordered for each camp.
- If you cancel on us for any reason, your camp fee for FREESTYLE camp (no theme) will be applied to another day to attend camp.
- If we can’t hold camp onsite/in studio due to COVID19, and you chose FREESTYLE camp, we will refund you your camp fee if you wish, or you may choose to reschedule to a day we are in studio.
- If you register after June 1st, we may not have the supplies for your camper at that time. Please understand.
- Enroll for onsite/in studio before June 1st and pay only $25 / half day or $55 full day. After June 1st, camp prices will increase.
- Half day 9 am – Noon or 1 – 4 pm.
- Full day 9 am – 4 pm.
- Drop off 1 hour early (8 am or Noon) for only an additional $10 per family.
- Pick upi late 1 hour (1 pm or 5 pm) for only an additional $10 per family.
- All day campers must BYOLunch for full day camps.
- Snacks will be provided for each camp sessions (morning and afternoon).
- We will keep the kids occupied with crafts, games, and more if there is down time….
- Camp is for ages 4 & up.
- Counselor to Camper ratio is 1:5.
- Click to secure your spot in our camp onsite at Clay Monet.
Camp at Home – It’s In The Bag!!
- Not quite sure you want to do the camp thing out and about? We have it in a bag!!!
- Choose from 150 camp projects in a bag which includes a main project, a craft or clay to sculpt, a snack and all of the supplies PLUS you may ZOOM with one our counselors for company or to ask questions.
- These camp bags can be purchased now for $30 each. Prices may increase on June 1st.
- Available for pick up or delivery after June 1st. (We need time to prepare the bags, instruction packets, and purchase supplies.
- Purchase the CAMP IN THE BAGS on our ONLINE STORE
- No refunds for ANY REASON are allowed for THEMED CAMPS as your camp themed project supplies have been pre-ordered.