Let us help you make your child’s party experience a creative one!
Kids Love A Party in our Private Party Room
Here’s How it All Works!!!
All kids love making their own personal masterpiece. Have a party and let them create — with no mess for you to clean up afterwards!
We provide the art project. You may bring food, beverage, balloons, and have any number of guests up to 80 in the party studio.
We do not coordinate the catering – OTHER THAN CUPCAKES as part of our CUPCAKE DECORATING party option – SO FUN!! Therefore you will need to bring any food, cutlery, plates, candles, matches/lighter, balloons, decorations, etc that you wish to have at the party.
We do have a kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, and kitchen sink that you are free to use for your party. We also have a private restroom that your guests may use along with a designated seating area for non participating guests.
Masks – everyone all ages is required to have a mask when entering the studio, standing/visiting, and walking around in the studio. When seated, you may choose to lower / remove your mask.
How do I book a party?
- Review and select one of offerings and party packages (Pottery, Clay Sculpting, Wheel Throwing, Canvas or Wood Board Painting, Mosaics, Key Chain Party)
- Choose a date and time (parties are start on the even hours (10, 12, 2, 4, and 6)
- Determine if your need any party extras. If you need extra time, wish to hold an after hours party, or wish to order cupcakes – let us know at the time of booking, by selecting these options when you book your event online.
- Book your 90 minute party for 8 – 80 guests in our private party room (parties of 7 or less are welcome to visit our studio as a walk in during regular business hours)
- We review your party time, theme, and date within 24 hours by responding to your online booking.
- Lastly, we confirm your party with you in the weeks to follow to learn more about your party. Info we need to know: name of honored guest, age range and number of guests.
- The day of your party – you may arrive 15 minutes early and may need to vacate the party room 10 minutes following the end time of your party to allow for us to clean and prepare the room for the next party.
- Pottery Painted and Clay Thrown/Sculpted items will be ready for you to pick up, as the party host in 7 – 10 days. (Clay may take longer to dry and be fired). All items will be bagged and labeled with child’s name individually, and ready for you, as the party host, to easily distribute to your guests once you pick up your order. We will call you when your order is ready.
- Mosaics, Canvas, Wood Board and Key Chains are all ready at the end of the party for your guests to take home the same day as the party.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com to ask questions about scheduling a party or event at Clay Monet.
Ready to schedule – click the “SCHEDULE PARTY NOW” button above!
Decorate a delicious Chocolate, Vanilla, or Confetti cupcake baked by Sweet Lane including all the icing and candy decorations. Great for ages 5 & up.
- 12 cupcakes, plus icing bags, and tons of candy – $96
- Each additional cupcake per guest – $8
Extra Party Time
- Fee for additional time up to one hour – $100
- Each additional hour – $100
- Private parties during non-regular operating hours require a $300 minimum party package plus tax and service fee.