Sculpting is a multi-step and multi-visit process. Available upon request for parties or groups of 8 or more:
Pasta Bowl – $40 pp
Clay Hand Building: Coil or Pinch Pots – $25 pp
Animal figurines: $25 pp
Clay 12″ Wizard: $30 pp
- Credit card required to make reservation.
- All classes are pending instructor availability and space.
Walk-In Clay Sculpting
$12 per pound
Includes use of tools, clay, glaze, and firings. (Non instructional activity. Must know how to work with clay. No guarantee of outcome of sculpture when fired.)
Attention All Clay Customers:
- Clay creations must dry up to 7 to 10 days before bisque firing and before glazing.
- Return to glaze creations in 2 to 3 weeks after receiving a call or text from us.
- Complete process from start to finished creation may take up to 1 month before the items are ready to be picked up.
- Clay Monet is not responsible for the outcome of sculpted or wheel thrown items created outside of an instructor lead and during an instructor lead scheduled class or due to clay gases causing disruption of the clay integrity or improper thickness of creation (holes/cracking). Clay will be clay and is unpredictable.